Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Weekend




Hello,


Bethany and I just got back from walking in the Cork Town St. Patrick's Day Race. We walked about 2 miles for the race. We had a good time and met some of our friends down there. We stayed down there for a couple of hours, but then came home to get a start on the week.


We watched a couple movies this weekend... "Rachel Getting Married" and "Nights in Rodanthe". Rachel Getting Married is dark and a bit tedious. Nights in Rodanthe was a typical Nicholas Sparks book-turned-movie.


I made lunch for Bethany on Saturday and in the spirit of learning how to make food for children, I created a weiner dog celery/peanut butter animal.


We start our baby classes on Monday. I don't remember if they go for 3 or 4 weeks. It will probably be eye-opening and I will need to keep my funny comments to myself.


Take care,


Andy




3 comments:

bodaat said...

Listen, part of being Andy is your funny comments so please do let loose during baby classes!

Andy said...

My only comments this time was, "That was fundus"... (the fundus is the top of uterus). I only said it to Bethany.

Bo and Pat said...

Love your fun food weiner dog! Are you going to let your children do pig manners like Dad allowed?